Introduction.
Hi there.Im Fadhilah.Malaysian.14.Smk TTDI Jaya rock babeh.Please,do not click at the side box. I mean all of this box -------------> thanks.enjoy reading guys ! n dont forget to feed my fish.Just by click ur mouse.(left hand click) bye xoxo
My Birthday! 2012
Wednesday 17 October 2012 | 08:48 | 0 letters
Birthday girl :*

Hye everyone! Guess what? Today is my birthday.I was born on 17/10/98. :) Here i wanna share w you guys :) First2 dtg sekolah,my friends semua dtg dkt aku then wish birthday akuand i was like..................................omg so happy! Thanks to all my friends. Hm then my friends semua bg hadiah kat aku.But tak semua.Andd then masa rehat,Imran bagi coklat yang Aqmal kirimkan.Thanks to him.then mukhreez pulak bg dkt aku teddy bear yang super comel tu,yang Aqmal suruh kirimkan jugak.Thanks to him again.And then masuk kelas 2 Sigma for pk's lessons.At the time when loceng dah berbunyi menandakan waktu untuk subject tu dh tamat,everyone dlm kelas tu nyanyi lagu  "Happy Birthday" to me.I was like.......................omg I'm touched <3 And lastly,masuk kelas sendiri balik.Then teacher Lee Lai Kuen masuk kelas for English's lessons.Lepas dah bagi salam,my classmates pulak yang menyanyi lagu "Happy Birthday" untuk aku dngn Imran.And yess,birthday aku sama dngn Imran. Ahahahahaa i'm just so happy today and tonight,i've got present from my lovely family.I love this present! Today is the best day ever in 2012.I will remember what happened today.It such a great memory to remember.And yes! I'm the queen of the day today bcoz it's my b'day! I should be happy right? Forget all about the useless things.I feel i'm so special today! A lot of Thankyou to all my birthday's wishers! Much love! Xx

Older Post | Newer Post