Introduction.
Hi there.Im Fadhilah.Malaysian.14.Smk TTDI Jaya rock babeh.Please,do not click at the side box. I mean all of this box -------------> thanks.enjoy reading guys ! n dont forget to feed my fish.Just by click ur mouse.(left hand click) bye xoxo
Raya 2012.
Friday 21 September 2012 | 08:34 | 0 letters
Hye there ! Long time no update this my lovely blog aite? :3 ngahahaha okay now,i'm starting w raya day's post.Like always,raya ni raya kat kedah.I miss this village so much yknow....Nahh..this year i just met my long-time-no-see-cousin.Ahaha okay then kitaorg pergi ladang anggur ~ kolam air panas ~ and beraya.beraya dan beraya.Ahaaa this year bnyk jugaklah duit raya.yeah moneyyy $_$ okay don't know what to story about.and yes ,sorry ,malas gila nak upload gmbr.Okaybye :*


Older Post | Newer Post